Story: I retold the story of the Three Billy Goats Gruff using the felt board. We read the story book last week. Following the story, we used headband props to act out the story. Three children pretended to be the goats trying to cross the bridge while another child hid under the bridge (bench from the hallway) waiting to come out to eat the goats. Did the goats make it to the other side?
| The Biggest Goat is going to push the Troll into the river! |
| The Middle Goat is telling the Troll to wait for the Biggest Goat. |
Small Group: This week, we are learning about the letter J. We practiced printing the J on our wet, dry, try boards.
Large Group: I got out the step ladder so that we could see what would happen if I dropped a bowling ball. Will it bounce? Will it break? Will the floor break? Ask your child to tell you what happened.
Snacks: The morning class had Vanilla Wafers and milk brought by Hudson. The afternoon class had trail mix and juice brought by Allison. Thank you!