Last week I told you a little about my family and a lot about my ducks. Well, today I will give you a little bit more information about my husband and children.
My husband is a carpenter. He builds and fixes houses. He built the house that we live.
My son, Rayce, lives and works in Waterloo, Iowa. When he was 4 years old, he loved to play with toy tractors and construction equipment. Now that he is older, he works for a company that rents and sells big construction equipment. So even as a grown up, he occasionally gets to play with equipment like bulldozers and excavators.
My daughter, Renee, lives in Clinton, Iowa, where she goes to college at Ashford University. She is going to college to become a high school math teacher. In the summer and on weekends, she works for Hawkeye Motorworks in Davenport.
This weekend will be my husband's birthday, so both Rayce and Renee are coming home for a party.
Here is a picture of us that was taken last fall. Ducks included!
Me, Rayce, Renee, and Mr. Christiansen
I look forward to meeting your family!
Mrs. Christiansen